Our job requirements:
- Able to work cooperatively, effectively and efficiently both independent and in a crew environment.
- Able to read, analyze, and understand plans, specifications, schedules, work orders and blueprints.
- Able to plan travel routes efficiently based on work to complete.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Must possess the ability to problem solve and to make decisions considering costs, benefits and goals of the organization.
- Must possess critical thinking skills that include the logic and reasoning to identify working alternatives.
- Must possess the ability to convey information effectively and professionally, verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies and procedures to promote effective local, state or federal safety regulations.
- Conduct tests and inspections of equipment, products and services to maintain company standards.
- Knowledge and proper use of raw materials, procedures and methods to manufacture and install signs in a cost controlled manner.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair electrical lighting outages and communicate needed repairs with customers.
- Ability to operate crane trucks in a safe manner.
- Ability to perform hole digging operations safely.
- Current Class B or Class A Texas Commercial Driver’s License.
- Current Texas Electrical Sign License.
- Required: One or more years of installation experience.
- Preferred: Ten years of installation/fabrication experience in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Preferred: Crane certification.
- Must possess the ability to fluently communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Must possess advanced math comprehension and calculation skills.
- Required to provide your own small hand tools.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent. Strong candidates will have an associates degree or higher.
Come see why many of our employees have chosen to work at Leon's for their entire career!
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
We fabricate, install, and service a wide variety of custom signage applications including Pylon Signs, Monument Signs, Wall Signs, Electronic Message Centers, Printed Graphics, Vehicle Wraps, Neon, and much more.
We are looking for an experienced Sign Installer/Service Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have several years of install and service experience with pole signs, wall signs, channel letters, and EMC's.